From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for set up and breakdown of banquet events as well as serving food and beverages in accordance with company policy.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Responsible for set up and breakdown of buffet stations and service stations.
2. Ensure cleanliness of work area after function.
3. Notify banquet chef of any food products that are running low or not properly prepared.
4. Ensure guest satisfaction through food quality checks and responsiveness to guest complaints.
5. Maintain a well groomed neat and clean appearance, carrying out duties with attention to sanitation safety.
6. Anticipate, identify and provide for guest needs.
7. Perform side work duties on daily basis and other duties as assigned by Manager.
Must have ability to:
Familiarity with food, beverage and wine service. Knowledge of table service, buffet service, French service and tray passing. Knowledge of table etiquette. Knowledge of proper table set up for catered events. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through three (3) years banquet or catering experience.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino
Please contact our recruiter to follow- up on your application at 775.589.7762