From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for pulling, weighing, and wrapping slot drop revenue; makes slot booth and cashier fills and assists in reconciling hard count inventory.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
- Check out slot machine drop box keys from the slot vault as needed during shift.
- Pull slot boxes and empties boxes into individual bags along with machine i.d. card and places bags in coin cart for transporting to hard count room.
- Assist in weighing and wrapping functions: dumps bags, monitors wrap machines and makes up coin cans from the wrap; restocks reserve vault with daily pull money.
- Fill orders for booth fills and transports to various booths or cage locations; obtains proper signatures on fill documentation from cashiers and slot booth personnel; collects all bulk coin transfers from slot booths and cashiers.
Must have ability to:
- Spend part of shift on the casino floor, and is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise levels, and smoke, the severity of which depends upon customer volume. Moderate noise levels around moving machinery in Vault - ear protection is available.
- Balance, stand, and walk, as position must be able to push and pull carts weighing up to 2000 pounds (with assistance), carry bags and racks of chips, etc.
- Handle coin rolls and bags of tokens, as well as log slot number information.
- Read and write numbers so as to be able to accurately track fills, log slot numbers and fill amounts, etc
- Move up to 100 pounds of can tokens without assistance, and be able to push coin cart weighing up to 2000 pounds, with assistance.
- Communicate effectively with customers, as well as all levels of employees.
- Workaround moving equipment and non-toxic chemicals - proper precautions are taken.
The abilities above are acquired through related experience or two months of on-the-job training.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
- Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
- Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino
Please contact our recruiter to follow- up on your application at 775.589.7762