From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for serving food and beverages in accordance with company standards while ensuring a positive guest service experience.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Approach and recognize guests immediately with a friendly greeting and informs them of daily specials.
2. Assist guests with beverages, demonstrating salesmanship with complete menu and product knowledge.
3. Notify line chef of any food products that are not properly prepared.
4. Ensure guest satisfaction through food quality checks and responsiveness to guest complaints.
5. Maintain a well groomed neat and clean appearance, carrying out duties with attention to sanitation safety.
6. Anticipate, identify and provide for guest needs.
7. Perform side work duties on daily basis and other duties as assigned.
8. Meets server sales goals.
Must have ability to:
Familiarity with food, beverage, wine, and tequila service. Knowledge of table service procedures and table etiquette. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through two (2) years similar high-volume table service experience.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every Team Member has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino
Please contact our recruiter to follow- up on your application at 775.589.7762