The incumbent in this position is responsible for ensuring tables are cleared, cleaned and reset quickly so they are available for prompt seating of guests.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Clean and reset tables in accordance with established procedures and sanitation guidelines.
2. Monitor and ensure cleanliness of all place settings, tabletops, seats, floor, and side stations.
3. Perform customer service duties as assigned (such as beverage and plate service).
4. Communicate with host/hostess for seating needs and any guest service issues.
5. Perform various stock supply duties to maintain par levels of all equipment and dining supplies including chips and salsa from side station(s).
Must have ability to:
The skills and abilities necessary of this position are typically acquired through one year of on-the-job training or related experience.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every Team Member has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations: