From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for greeting guests, arranging for prompt seating, and for ensuring guests feel welcome and comfortable.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Provide information on all aspects of the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe services and facilities for guests.
2. Greet guests and arranges for seating; monitors room atmosphere.
3. Quote accurate waiting times and handles guest waiting lists or reservations in accordance with established procedures.
4. Answer phones according to established procedures.
5. Communicate with co-workers and supervisor to ensure quality service.
Must have ability to:
The skills and abilities necessary for effective performance within this position are typically acquired through one year customer service experience. Prior restaurant experience is helpful.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino