From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for ensuring tables are cleared, cleaned and reset quickly so they are available for prompt seating of guests.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Clean and reset tables in accordance with established procedures and sanitation guidelines.
2. Monitor and ensure cleanliness of all place settings, tabletops, seats, floor, and side stations.
3. Perform customer service duties as assigned (such as beverage and plate service).
4. Communicate with host/hostess for seating needs and any guest service issues.
5. Perform various stock supply duties to maintain par levels of all equipment and dining supplies.
Must have ability to:
The skills and abilities necessary of this position are typically acquired through one year of on-the-job training or related experience.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every Team Member has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino