From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for an assigned shift and directs the activities of slot employees on that shift.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Direct all slot personnel (attendant and technician) on an assigned shift according to proper policies and procedures.
2. Monitor slot equipment in order to maintain proper use and maintenance.
3. Work casino floor slot areas greeting and developing "new" players as well as existing players and accommodating their needs within program guidelines to ensure player satisfaction and encourage return visits.
4. Prepare daily schedules according to business levels.
5. Ensure all slot personnel are in compliance with Title 31 requirements.
6. Monitor and pay jackpots.
7. Supply support operations as needed.
8. Monitor and help maintain all change machines.
9. Issue complimentary to players in accordance with established guidelines.
10. Handle guest complaints and disputes fairly and with the best interest of the hotel/casino in mind.
11. Prepare and administer disciplinary action.
Must have ability to:
Demonstrated familiarity with Slot Operations, labor analysis, slot floor coverage and Title 31 Compliance. Knowledge of how slot machines operate. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through a minimum of two years experience in slot operations and one year of supervisory experience. For Dual Rated incumbents, one year of experience required; on-the-job training will be provided.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino