From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
Responsible for ensuring that revenue from table games and slots as well as cash from kiosks are dropped and counted in compliance with the Nevada Gaming Control Board standards and company internal controls.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
- Remove bill validator drop boxes from slot machines and replace with empty boxes.
- Load dropped bill validator boxes from slot machines on cart and transport to count room.
- Empty bill validator drop boxes from slot machines.
- Empty table game boxes individually and in game order.
- Trace and match fills/credit slips from table game drop boxes to the Master Games Summary Report and document any discrepancies.
- Must be able to operate a 2-pocket currency counter machine to count and strap currency from slot bill validator cash boxes, table game drop boxes, and kiosks bill validator cash boxes and cassettes.
- Must be able to operate a MPS Cummins currency counter machine and upload end of day totals to the Audit department.
Must have ability to:
- Communicate with all levels of employees.
- Identify different denominations of gaming chips and currency and to count and stack chips and currency.
- Print and write legibly.
- Bend, squat, reach, and twist so as to be able to retrieve full and empty drop boxes weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Remain standing for majority of shift and to move around count room in an efficient manner.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Push/pull a full slot bill validator drop cart with assistance.
- Work as a team.JOB QUALIFICATIONSComputer input and 10-key experience preferred but not required. Previous experience in operating money counter helpful. The abilities above are typically acquired through related two months of on-the-job training or through related experience.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
- Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
- Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino