The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing bar supplies as needed and maintaining a clean, well-organized work area.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Set up bars for shift operation; cuts fruit; stocks ice; empties garbage, stocks glassware, etc.
2. Support bartenders' needs and maintains the bar stock.
3. Report any maintenance problems to Brewhouse manager-on-duty.
4. Work in assigned location and shift according to department needs.
5. Maintain par levels and orders bar supplies; delivers orders.
6. Sort bottles and corrugated cardboard for recycling.
7. Maintain bar cleanliness in accordance with health department standards.
8. Assist food servers with clearing glassware and clutter from bar area tables.
Must have ability to:
Must be 21 years of age. Prior food and beverage background helpful, but not required.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through two years of on-the-job training or through related experience.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every Team Member has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino