Must have a Carson City/Douglas County, Nevada Food Handlers Card
From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for stocking and running all food items as called for by the department.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (pull, load, clean, organize)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete Beverage requisitions and fill in timely manner.
- Keep up the beverage warehouse to comply with inventory standards
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Maintain Food walk-ins rotate all product to keep safe and clean
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Assist all stations and respective lines as necessary.
- Process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
Must have ability to:
- Operates in a working environment that is subjected to varying levels of heat and noise, the
severity of which depends upon customer volume. At times subjected to hazards such as wet floors and dangers associated with the use of heavy duty cutlery and cooking equipment.
- Inspect and maintain all areas for which responsible.
- Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
- Effectively and efficiently move around work area.
- Lift up to 50 pounds throughout an 8 hour shift.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiarity with modern Food and beverage practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
- Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
- Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino