From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for maintaining security protection, which includes money transactions, public relations, assisting guests/customers and employees as needed and maintaining order.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for specific positions.)
- Maintain order on Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe property at all times.
- Assist sick or injured patrons and employees; performs CPR as necessary.
- Assist Games and Slots department in removing drop boxes.
- Attend all safety/first aid training classes.
- Report unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Assist patrons and employees on directions and proper procedures.
- Check identification of all persons that appear to be under 21 years of age.
- Compose accident/incident reports and witness statements when necessary.
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner.
- Perform fills, credits, exchanges and marker transfers procedures for departments as needed which could weigh 50 lbs. or more.
Must have ability to:
- Spends majority of shift on the casino floor, and is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise levels and smoke, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
- Communicate effectively at all times, with customers as well as all levels of employees.
- Read and write legible reports.
- Identify and quickly respond to potential problems and conflicts and defend self and others in combative situations.
- Lift, push and pull drop boxes and money carts, and be able to assist sick or injured customers and employees.
- Work in varying weather conditions, proper clothing provided.
Must have effective communication skills. Must be bondable with no felony convictions. Must have valid Nevada driver’s license. Must be able to write clear, accurate and concise reports.CPR Certificate and bloodborne pathogen training required. The skills required of this position can typically be acquired through two months of on the job training, or through related experience.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
- Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
- Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino