From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for greeting each and every slot player on the casino floor and to enroll new potential slot players. Informs guest of all aspects of the Backstage Pass Program and promotes Backstage Pass Program to guests on the casino floor.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Enroll guests who are not playing with a card into the Backstage Pass Rewards Club. Encourage customers to use the Backstage Pass, which entails explaining how to use the card as well as the advantages of its use.
2. Effectively explain tier structure and how to qualify for each tier.
3. Help coordinate all Backstage Pass promotions as well as slot tournaments as well as promote promotions as a benefit to being a Backstage Pass card holder
4. Help with maintenance and inventory control of Backstage Pass merchandise and supplies.
5. May distribute promotional material per promotion guidelines.
6. May work other areas of marketing in promotions and events as needed.
7. Must meet Backstage Pass Club new sign up quotas as assigned by the Marketing Department.
Must have ability to:
Required knowledge of player’s club operations, comping guidelines, slot promotions, and event marketing. Prior computer experience helpful, but not required. Sales or marketing background helpful, but not required. Prior experience in guest service, in a hotel or casino is preferred. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training, or through prior related work experience.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino