From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for reviewing and processing source data to provide accurate and timely entry to accounting systems and sub systems for hotel revenue.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Audit and process source documents in accordance with established departmental procedures to facilitate timely and accurate recording of hotel and related revenue.
2. Initiate the generation of and coordinates the distribution of various hotel system reports.
3. Assist in training and supervising staff to ensure that employees receive adequate guidance and resources to accomplish established job requirements.
4. Notify Supervisor of Hotel Operations of any potential discrepancies and assists with research and resolution of problems.
5. Familiar with all aspects of Guest Services, including all check-in and check-out procedures.
6. Oversee all close day functions in the front office and that all rooms are checked in and payments are secured. Maintains support documentation for established filing system.
7. Enroll and encourage customers to use the Backstage Pass, which entails explaining how to use the card as well as the advantages of its use.
8. Assist all guests and other departments during the audit shift in the capacity of manager on duty in their absence.
Must have ability to:
Demonstrate proficiency with calculator and computer input terminal. Accounting background helpful, clerical background preferred. These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent, as well as six months to one year Front Desk experience preferred. LMS experience preferred.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino