From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for monitoring and maintaining all computer equipment and attached devices; the configuration and installation of property PC's and PC software; responsible for the regular maintenance and basic troubleshooting of all problems associated with PC hardware and software.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Setup and prepare computer equipment for operation, in accordance with Information System policies and user needs.
2. Perform preventative maintenance procedures on all computer equipment on a schedule basis.
3. Perform basic troubleshooting of hardware and software on all systems. Utilizes contracted vendor for assistance as needed in the troubleshooting process.
4. Assist users with problems encountered while using systems within the Hotel.
5. Contact and work cooperatively with internal and external service providers, including the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe Facilities Department and vendors, to facilitate correction of any problems covered by maintenance and/or repair agreements.
6. Any other functions deemed necessary by management.
Must have ability to:
Knowledge of computer room operations and production. Familiarity with various PC hardware and software platforms. Familiarity with AS/400 hardware and software. Good technical and communication skills. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through six months to one year experience in a computer operator or technical support position
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino