From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The Marketing Trafficking Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, communicating and routing all marketing and advertising programs, events and creative elements. The incumbent is also responsible for working with creative agencies and partners on local/national advertising campaigns, promotions and public relations efforts.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
- Coordinate all creative jobs between internal department needs, creative agencies and print vendors. Work with teams to submit creative request forms. Manage creative development and approval process.
- Coordinates trafficking of all advertising messages regarding print, radio, collateral materials, billboards, etc.
- Manage brand approval processes, meeting submission deadlines and executing brand standards.
- Write, edit, proof and secure approval of all articles, media and text to ensure timely publication of information consistent with management objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend advertising opportunities and schedules for the overall resort and the various departments to include updating budget spreadsheets for planning and annual advertising.
- Assist in the supervision of internal and external communications to ensure that information is consistent with the efforts to promote Hard Rock's image.
- Coordinate with contracted public relations firms to ensure company image is upheld through all media opportunities. This includes ensuring that each event is communicated to the firm in a timely fashion to ensure proper coverage. Duties also include reviewing all releases prior to publication to ensure that content are consistent with company objectives.
- Organize resort related special events (e.g. annual events, charities, promotions, photoshoots, press conferences, etc). Also, participates in community programs in order to develop opportunities to promote a positive image for the company within the community.
- Work with Director of Resort marketing to plan and strategize marketing initiatives.
- Update communication outputs to include website, digital boards, mobile application etc. as needed.
Must have ability to:
- Effectively communicate with all levels of employees as well as outside contacts.
- Proof and edit publications for which responsible.
- Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
- Perform and/or learn aspects of marketing that may, or may not, be included in this job description.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of local, regional and national print media.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of press release writing techniques.
- Knowledge of placing media/advertising buys.
- Effectively deal with management and talent.
- Effectively work with outside advertising, printing and entertainment vendors.
- Effectively deal with filming and press events.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is desirable.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
- Have knowledge of the Hotel’s programs to address problem gambling.
- Consults with the appropriate individuals and maintains and effective system of written policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure compliance with Nevada Gaming Regulations and Minimum Internal Control Standards.
- Takes the appropriate steps to investigate exceptions, fraud, and potential violations and report such instances to the appropriate levels of management.
- Reports any acts of wrongdoing on behalf of any staff member that they have knowledge of.
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe.