Manages all aspects of direct marketing operations and database analysis for Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Lake Tahoe. Functions as primary database expert for targeting the right customer segments with motivating offers that profitably change consumer behavior. Assists in developing database marketing strategies in conjunction with property Marketing teams to ensure effective program results. Works with upper management in developing and maintaining policies, procedures and standards relating to database management and monitors transaction activity. Interprets results of new segmentation, including tests and controls and presents recommendations to enhance marketing program results. Provides recommendations that introduce new opportunities for revenue generation and cost reduction. Ensures accuracy and integrity of all offers, customer lists and customer records.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Collect and interpret sufficient, competent, relevant, and useful data to provide a sound basis for business decisions.
2. Create direct marketing campaigns and monitor and modify them if necessary to ensure maximum profitability is being achieved.
3. Must be capable of creating bounce back programs, reactivation programs, general Ad- Hoc programs and will be responsible for segmenting the database appropriately.
4. Develop, maintain and enhance computer models and applications in an effort to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of analyses.
5. Prepare financial schedules exhibiting department performance for management presentation at monthly review meetings with Marketing Director.
8. Evaluate performance of all hotel and casino database marketing strategies to insure re-investment rates are maintained and achieve acceptable profit margins. Assist in special analysis projects as required by management.
9. Compile monthly volume and revenue figures in the preparation of market share analysis to facilitate managerial decision making.
Must have ability to:
Personal and mini-mainframe computer competency required. Familiarity with current analytic tools required. Good presentation skills. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree in finance or marketing, as well as through one to two years background in analysis (preferred), and/or through the completion of an Associate's degree, in addition to four years of experience in database marketing is required. Marketing background is a plus.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations: