From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for performing a wide variety of diagnoses and repairs of slot machines.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Diagnose and repair mechanical and electronic slot machine malfunctions.
2. Replace parts and circuit board which have caused malfunctions; may repair some circuit boards.
3. Utilize shop machines to fabricate standard or routine parts.
4. May act as a specialist in either mechanical or electronic areas.
5. May provide training to lesser experienced technicians or trainees.
6. Maintain skill levels in mechanical and electronic functions and develops expertise required by new technologies for slot machines.
7. Perform general and preventive maintenance slot machine inspection and machine moving and installation in accordance with established procedures.
Must have ability to:
General understanding of electronics at the circuit board level. General understanding of microprocessors. Knowledge of SMART System preferred. These skills are typically acquired through the completion of an A.A. degree in Electronics and one year slot repair experience, or through a minimum of two years progressive slot repair experience.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino