The job description example below highlights the major duties, tasks, and responsibilities of drivers, which you will be expected to perform if hired for the role:
- Report to the office or garage daily for work
- Pick up clients and safely convey them to their destinations
- Introduce self in a friendly but professional manner to each client
- Open the door for the client to enter or exit the vehicle
- Vacuum clean the interior of the vehicle and ensure that the external is properly washed and shined before and after each duty
- Carry out regular inspection on the vehicle before and after each run
- Help clients to load and unload their luggage
- Collect all extra charges from clients when ordered to do so the manager or dispatcher
- Listen and answer all questions from clients as intelligently as possible
- Assist guests to get in and out of the car when needed
- Inspect the vehicle regularly and perform minor repairs and, maintenance
- Run errands for guests when necessary.Effective written and verbal communication skills essential as majority of work time is spent interacting with hotel guests and staff. Must be able to speak English. Some familiarity. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through minimum of three years progressive customer service skills experience. General computer knowledge.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
- Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
- Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management.
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino.