From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for ensuring the accurate and secure operation of the cashier cage; coordinates and maintains policies and procedures which maximize the cashing of negotiable instruments and intra-departmental transactions on an assigned shift.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Train, motivate, and evaluate staff to ensure employees receive adequate guidance and resources to accomplish established department objectives.
2. Monitor and coordinate activities of cage personnel such as chip exchange on assigned shift to maintain integrity of cage funds.
3. Work with high limit customers to ensure they are provided with prompt, courteous and friendly service.
4. Review relevant gaming regulations daily to ensure that the cage is in compliance with all gaming regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
5. Responsible for scheduling of Casino Cashier personnel.
6. Function as a Casino Cashier during shift.
7. Perform credit functions in the absence of the credit department.
Must have the ability to:
Knowledge of all levels of cage operations. Thorough knowledge of gaming control regulations.
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through three years experience in cashiering or banking operations, and/or through a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
The Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe-- System of Internal Control
Everyone has a part in the internal control system at Hard Rock Casino. The roles vary depending upon what level of responsibility and the nature of involvement by the individual. Hard Rock Casino’ system of internal control integrates the activities, plans, attitudes, policies, skills and efforts of its associates working together to provide reasonable assurance that Hard Rock Casino will achieve its objectives and mission. Each Team Member is responsible for adhering to those performance programs, policies, procedures, guidelines and internal control standards established to guide the operation of Hard Rock Casino